Creo is a suite of applications you can use to design products the way you want – not the way your CAD tool requires. With Creo, you can create, analyze, view, and share designs downstream using 2D CAD, 3D CAD, parametric and direct modeling capabilities. Each Creo application shares the same user interface and is interoperable, meaning data can seamlessly transition from one to another.
• It's all here: from the basics of part and assembly modeling to mechanisms to aesthetic surface design.
• Take advantage of technical surfacing capabilities, advanced surfacing, rendering & reverse engineering.
• Explore innovative product development opportunities with the most powerful concept design tools on the market, including: freeform surfacing, integrated parametric and direct modeling, and more.
Routed Systems Design:
• Easily create 2D schematic designs and documentation for piping, cabling, and harnesses, and then use them to drive the associated 3D CAD models.
• Analyze and validate the performance of your 3D CAD designs before you make the first part.
Leveraging Design Data Across the Organization:
• Make sure stakeholders throughout the organization can easily view, interact, and share product data.
Computer Aided Manufacturing (CAM):
• Ensure product designs seamlessly transition to manufacturing with NC, tooling & mold design solutions.
Designing in a Multi-CAD Environment:
• Work effectively with data from multiple CAD systems in a single design environment.
Creo’s 2D solutions:
• Creo’s Sketch, Layout, and Schematics products allow users to quickly sketch ideas, diagram complex systems, and create detailed engineering concept drawings.
Creo’s 3D solutions:
• Creo’s Parametric, Direct, and Options Modular, lets users create 3D models by advanced CAD users as well as casual users.
• Creo’s Stimulate lets users do virtual prototyping to avoid creating multiple physical prototypes, and over designing of products.
• Creo’s MCAD, ECAD, View Mobile, and Illustrate modules help engineers and designers visualize all product data available in any media formats.
You will know how to sketch, model, validate design and visualize product design.
You will know how to do free form, 2D, and evolutionary concept designs; do detailed designing and making late-stage design changes; and you will also know how to diagram electrical, mechanical and hydraulic systems.
You will know how to do direct drafting, direct modeling as well as parametric 3D modeling.
You will know how to validate a design with engineering simulation and check whether the product design can meet the functional requirements. CAE analysts and designers can test a product for tolerance, behaviour, mechanism dynamics, mechanical motion, performance dimensions, electric clearances, and creepage.
CATIA V5 course introduces the user to CATIA V5, one of the world's leading parametric solid modeling packages. This course emphasizes on the solid
modeling techniques that enhance the productivity and efficiency of the user.
This course is structured in a pedagogical sequence, covering the Part, Assembly, Drafting, Wireframe & Surfaces and Generative Sheetmetal Design workbenches of CATIA V5. Every session provides with detailed explanation of the commands and tools in CATIA V5. This approach allows the user to understand and use the tool in an efficient manner.
You will learn advanced solutions for conceptual design, 3D modeling, and documentation.
You will learn to do product design, industrial design and styling, streamline 2D design, drafting, documentation with powerful tools for layout, drawing, and 3D annotation You will do assembly design, sheet metal design, and template based design
You will know how to perform CAE geometry editing, comprehensive meshing, fine element assembly management, multi-CAE environments.
You can carry out visual analysis and validation which will give you high quality performance insights for product decisions.
This technology makes product design more efficient by automating processes that were once manual, such as traditional drafting. With 3D CAD,
designers can also do solid modeling, creating three-dimensional representations of their products.
Broadly speaking, CAD software helps you explore concept design ideas, create product designs, carry out simulations and analyses, and perform engineering calculations. In other words, CAD software assists you with the experimentation, exploration, and iteration needed to make the most of your design's potential. The overarching goal? Better products produced more efficiently and at less cost so that you get your products to market faster.
CAD has prime importance in increasing reuse and productivity in product design. Industry need experts that will help them in converting the existing 2D drawing to 3D and creating innovative product designs. This course is for those who want to stand out as an Automotive Interior Design expert
Unigraphics NX 8.5 delivers a wide range of new and enhanced design functionality, to help improve efficiency and reduce design time.
Streamlined workflows and an enhanced user experience help improve productivity, minimize input, and reduce the effort required to accomplish design
Unigraphics NX 8.5 also includes new capabilities for feature modeling, sheet metal design, freeform modeling, validation checking and drafting.
These new Unigraphics NX 8.5 CAM functions are particularly relevant to the type of parts commonly found in the machinery industry.
CAE is the broad usage of computer softwares to solve engineering problems related to design, analysis and product manufacturing. it include-
• Computer- Aided Design (CAD): Use computer software for drafting and modelling design.
• Computer- Aided Manufacturing (CAM): Managing the manufacturing process of the automotive industry by using computer soft.